Check that you have understood the Legend of Rome by completing the sentences below:
1. The twins were called:
a. Rome and Remus
b. Fred and Barney
c. Tom and Jerry
d. Homer and Marge
e. Romulus and Remus
2. They were royal:
3. Their wicked ________ wanted to become ruler instead of them.
4. The boys were put into a ________ on the river Tiber.
5. Their ________ hoped that they would drown.
6. They were rescued by a ________ .
7. Later they were found by a ________ . He and his wife looked after them until they grew up.
8. When the boys were older, they decided to build a ________ .
9. They argued about who should be King and ________ was killed.
b. The Shepherd
d. The Wolf
10. Romulus became the first King of ________ .
Click the 'Next' button below to find out how many you got correct.